Merry gift giving season! Well I hope you all had a very nice and wonderful Thanksgiving. This is the first of four Top Ten posts of my picks for the gifts for the kiddos in your life. Hopefully I can get all of these done. Just when I think I have time, time gets busy. You know what I mean. That’s why today you will be getting two, since I meant to put one up yesterday, but alas it did not.
- LEGO Big Blocks Bucket- Because who doesn’t love LEGOs? They provide hours and hours or entertainment; simply build a really tall tower and then knock it over… Again and again and again. Hours of hilarity will follow.
- Wooden Train Set- Much like the item above a wooden train set is guaranteed to get played with a lot. Even more so if your engine is self propelled like this one.
- Stacking Pyramid– Much like the LEGOs nothing beats stacking something really tall then knocking it over. Stacking cups or star or squares are sure to get giggles from your little person. By the way this is a very cool set.
- Bath Toys- Probably my favorite entry on this list are the bath toys! No kid is exempt from taking baths so here are some great Christmas gifts to get the bubbles following and the giggles going: finger paint soap, foam bath alphabet, splash toys, and finally the shaving set.
- Big Ball- I mean this one isn’t complicated at all, but boy is it fun! Just a get them a huge red ball to bounce, sit on, roll around on. Sometimes the classics are classic for a reason.
- The Grinch Stole Christmas – Speaking of classics our Christmas book entry for this age group is the tale of a Grinch who hates Christmas. I’m pretty sure you know this beloved story and if you don’t than you need to go and purchase said book for yourself.
- Fisher Price Nativity Scene- Word to the wise if you order this months before Christmas it is significantly cheaper. This toy can be pulled out Christmas after Christmas with the same result. Plus it’s a perfect sag way into the real Christmas story.
- Crayons and Coloring Book- Again really rather simple but always one of my fav gifts to get growing up; a new coloring book and a huge box of crayons. This is something that could easily be carried over to the next age group as well. Super simple and maybe could be that extra stocking stuffer you needed.
- Giant Stuffed Animal- I mean the one above might be a little extreme(we found it Kohl’s by the way) but hay if you wanted a show stopping Christmas gift this would certainly do the trick.
That’s it I guess. I know these aren’t crazy unique gifts or anything, but from experience I know these gifts actually get loved and played with. Stay tuned later today for our second post. Until next time…
Lots of love,
2 thoughts on “Christmas Top Ten: 3yrs Old&Under”
Hey, how come list does not include home theater electronics? Everyone likes that!
Yeah three olds love electronics 🙄😄